Why is Agra so famous?
For centuries together, Agra and Delhi have been the centers and capital of various empires in India. One of them is the dominant Mughal Empire. Due to this Same day Taj Mahal tour by car, the city is full of various monuments, temples, mausoleums and other examples of fine architecture.
What makes it different from the other historical places in India?
Undoubtedly, there is the famous Taj Mahal. It is an iconic dome-shaped structure built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a symbol of love to his chief patron, Mumtaz Mahal. The marble palace has stood together in all its glory for centuries and has even carved its place among the seven wonders of the world.
What are the highlights of the Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train or By Car?
- Taj Mahal and Taj Museum- With a Same Day Agra Tour by Train visit to Agra, see the Taj Mahal in all its glory. Additionally, visit the Taj Museum to learn more about the history and visit of the monument of the last few centuries.
- Itmad-ud-daula: Also known as Baby Taj, it is located a few miles from the original and is considered as a draft version of the Taj.
- Akbar the Great’s Tomb – This is the tomb of one of the most prominent Mughal emperors, Akbar the Great.
- Agra Fort- It was the main residence and seat of the Mughal Empire until 1638, when it was then shifted to Delhi.
- Mehtab Bagh- It is a garden of about 300 * 300 square which is situated on the north side of Taj Mahal.
- Although these are the main attractions that a single day Taj Mahal in Agra is offered by tour train, the city is full of hundreds of tombs, mosques and other structures from the Mughal Empire. With the same day Agra tour by car to Agra, it becomes difficult to cover all points of attraction.